Wednesday, November 20, 2013

While I think this layout certainly can work, I have a thing for being able to see my bed while sitting on my couch. I think I'd flip the couch to be at the foot of the bed or and turn the bed so it's parallel with the back wall.

Beautiful Apartment Design 2014
Beautiful Apartment Design 2014
Click here to download
Studio apartment idea
Studio apartment idea
Click here to download
While I think this layout certainly can work, I have a thing for being able to see my bed while sitting on my couch. I think I'd flip the couch to be at the foot of the bed or and turn the bed so it's parallel with the back wall.
While I think this layout certainly can work, I have a thing for being able to see my bed while sitting on my couch.  I think I'd flip the couch to be at the foot of the bed or and turn the bed so it's parallel with the back wall.
Click here to download
Modern kitchen design ideas 2014
Modern kitchen design ideas 2014
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment